Monday, April 26, 2010

rainy monday fantasy

While getting ready for work this morning I had a very involved (non-sexual) fantasy...

When it is rainy on Mondays everything should shut down. No work. No traffic. No bad drivers who can't handle rain. Just relaxation.

I could sleep in as long as I want to and would wake up and magically find warm breakfast from Chick-fil-A waiting for me in the kitchen. The morning would be spent catching up on my dvr and blog reading (I'm very behind I know, sorry!) Then I would whip up some different homemade soups, eat some and freeze the rest. Take a nap. Watch a movie. Read a book.

Sigh.

That would be nice.

8 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Sigh.
That would be FABULOUS!

Salt said...

You have no idea how much I wish this were true. I laid in bed for an extra long time this morning wondering if I should call in sick.

Those were some serious storms we had last night!

Jamie said...

Sounds like the perfect day :)

Tracie Nall said...

My husband is self-employed and Mondays are always the day that he likes to take off....especially rainy ones!

Ashley said...

It is nice and sunny here, but I still want to be home doing what you mentioned! :)

Chelsea said...

Sounds like the perfect Monday to me! It's rainy here too =/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You should write the Pres about that one!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Three cheers for this. The rain sucked yesterday. Ah but thanks Cee for the comment. Everything is alot better now! Thank u!! *Hugs*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com