-Only a few more hours until my 4 day weekend begins! Jealous?
-I found out today my boss got promoted, I liked him a lot and he definitely deserves it, but I am happier about the fact that when I get a new boss it will take him/her a couple months to get used to the team. Thus they won't be pressuring me to apply for other jobs. I don't want to do that because I am planning on quiting if/when I get into school. My current boss was talking to me about it yesterday and I had to semi-lie. I wish I could be honest about my plans for the future, but I don't trust that I wouldn't get fired. Not sure if that made sense...but oh well.
-Speaking of schools, I still haven't heard anything. Boo.
- My outfit today is really cute (I think.) It's a dress I got from Express a couple years ago and I think was supposed to be for summer, but it is black and brown and I am wearing a black turtleneck and black tights under it. With black booties. Too bad no one at my office ever compliments my clothes...sometimes working with all men sucks.
-All of your comments on my business idea were very sweet! I don't think I will ever want to start my own business but you never know!
-Does anyone know where you can get dog stairs? Hanna sleeps on the bed and likes to get up and down at night. She will jump down but then whine for us to pick her up because the bed is too high. It's getting old.
-The Shred is going well, I have done 3 days so far and am definitly sore. It's not as bad today but last night I was in serious pain. I'm going to stick with it though and even do it on my 4 days off (normally I slack off working out on the weekend but I really want to see this through for 30 days.) Even after 3 days I totally would recomend the Shred to anyone, it seriously kicks your ass.

11 comments:
I seriously just laughed out loud at the term 'dog stairs.' You must take a picture and blog about it when you get it.
I am new to your blog and it's super cute. Hooray for Baltimore bloggers!
As a matter of fact, I just randomly saw dog stairs in a catalog at my father's house last night. They also have stuff like that at Petsmart.
And yes I am totally jealous of your 4 day weekend.
I'm ashamed to know this, but you can get dog stairs at skymall.com
I definitely understand the whole job thing...my friend was in the same situation. she was waiting to hear back from grad schools and couldn't tell her bosses because she was afraid they would fire her :(
I had to lie about my future teaching plans to my boss (who happens to be a really good friend of mine) also. In this economy you just can never be too careful!
Your outfit sounds cute! :)
four day weekend - my week has been hell, so i'm supppper jealous!!!
schools - i haven't heard anything either!
outfit - yayy for cute outfits!
dog stairs - petsmart
shred - ooooh, i have a love/hate relationship with soreness!
I am such a Shred head. Did it to get in shape for a wedding last May and I'm about to do it again for one next month!
I'm trying to quit my job and focus on paitings, but I just can't seem to bring up the subject to my boss - it's been three months since I decided to quit..
Anywho, I saw your giveaway entries on BonBon and wanted to wish you good luck on winning some fab stuff or my painting!! Just FYI, if you're still interested on my paiting after the drawing, I'm offering 40% off for the people who entered for my personalized painting. I hope you win!!!
Dog stairs--Skymall? No joke, I always see them in there.
I just started up with the shred again too, just finished day 6. It's tough, but I find it really motivating. I am just incredibly impatient for results!
my parents have a couple of options of those dog stairs. I will ask where they got them!
just found your blog and think its so cute!! have a great weekend!!
4 day weekend - I am jealous! I have a 3 day weekend, but I'd happily take an extra day off!
Post a Comment