Sunday, February 22, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

My best friend E ended up coming up this weekend from D.C., we had a low key weekend trying to to spend much money, and it was great to see her. She has a job interview on Tuesday so hopefully that will work out well.

Before she left this afternoon we decided to go see "Confessions of a Shopaholic." I had read some of the books in the "Shopaholic" series and E loves chick flicks, so we both thought it would be cute.

It was pretty much as you would expect it would be. Cute, some laughs and cool outfits. I think I identify with the main character since she too falls into a job in finance and doesn't know what she is doing! The movie isn't going to win any awards and unless you really like girlie movies I would recommend saving your and just waiting and renting it on dvd or on demand in a few months.


***UPDATED***Speaking of On Demand...right after I posted this K and I watched "Burn After Reading." Much better then "Shopaholic!" It was very funny with a lot of plot twists and a great cast.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com