So this season continues to be the Luann Show, we have hardly even seen Alex and Simon and the new girl, Kelly,"Leather-face," only appears to make snippy little comments like she was "the youngest member of the Junior League in New York." Now I have no problem with the Junior League, but it isn't the Olympics...being the youngest member isn't really a big deal. No one cares Leather-face, and bringing it up out of nowhere to brag is rude.
Speaking of rude, the fight at the Hope Lodge, was out...of...control. You know I am no fan of Ramona, in fact I think she is an alien life form inhabiting a human body, but she was trying to give Bethenny some advice in a very friendly way. And Bethenny welcomed it! Then her majesty basically starts to passive aggressively imply that Ramona is a slut! So Ramona makes a comment which probably everyone thought...that Luann's husband is much older then her and she flies off the handle! Luann, he does look old, I thought he was in his 60s too. Even after Ramona apologized and tried to drop it Luann kept picking at it, which is no way to behave in front of your daughter or while doing charity work. If it really upset her that much she should have come to Ramona later.
Luann flew under the radar last season, and I actually thought she was pretty normal, now she is showing her true colors and it is scary. I wonder if anyone will buy her book?
_____________________________________________
On a completely different topic...my best friend E texted me last night to tell me she got a job! She got laid off several months ago and has really been struggling to find something and has been pretty depressed. I'm so happy for her!

0 comments:
Post a Comment