For some reason when I woke up this morning, I thought it was Monday. Depressing since I thought about what I had done over the weekend and couldn't remember anything. K mumbled something about pressing snooze and that he didn't care if he was a little late getting to work...I mumbled back: "is it Monday?" Obviously, he told me it was Friday, which made me very happy, especially since I can wear jeans on Friday and I am supposed to be in training all afternoon...so much better then actually working.
I showered, got dressed, etc...and K left for work. A few minutes later my phone rings. It's K, just calling to tell me he saw a dead fawn by the side of the road...and it was so sad he just had to share. Way to put a damper on my morning.
Thank you boyfriend, for cheering me up then brining me down all before 8 am. (hehe)
Hope you all have lovely Fridays!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww! hope your day gets better soon! At least it IS Friday :)
aww I'm sorry!! I hope your Friday got better!
Post a Comment