I have completely mixed feelings about this movie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE SATC, but I am sort of feeling like the ladies are getting old for all of these shenanigans.
Teacher-in-training and former cubicle rat. Lover of reality tv, white wine, shoe shopping and being lazy. Deeply disturbed by pickles. Wannabe chef and runner. Girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend and dog mama.
6 comments:
OMG Sooo curious about your life changes! And So excited too for SATC!! :)
~Jey Rey
So excited for that sequel! I might actually venture to the theater for that one! Hope Hanna is having a better night!
I have completely mixed feelings about this movie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE SATC, but I am sort of feeling like the ladies are getting old for all of these shenanigans.
You may have just inspired a post :)
I cannot wait for this movie. The last was awful, but I will wait in line to see it any day.
And what changes??
P.S. I wrote about the Duggars today - thought of you :)
Are you pregnant?!?! I have heard the SATC sequel is about Carrie having a baby!
Just a side note...the changes are definitly not me having a baby!
Post a Comment