Thursday, March 11, 2010

tag and an award

First of all, I was tagged (back on February 25th...I am a slacker) by Jenny DB at So Say I to play along with a phototag game.

Here are the rules:

1) Open your 1st Photo Folder (I am going to use my photobucket since my pictures are pretty disorganized)
2) Scroll to the 10th photo
3) Post the photo (no cheating) and the story behind it


Here it is:


Last February my mom and I went up to Boston for my sister's 21st birthday. The first day we were there it was so cold and my sister had class, so we just went to the movies. We saw "Taken" which wasn't that good. However, it was a very weird theater. The seats (and the theater itself) was on a very sharp incline...almost straight up. I was bored waiting and no one else was there so I took some pictures. Click here to see my original blog post about the trip...it was back when I didn't get any comments!


For this I tag anyone who wants to play along!



Next on the agenda, Ashley from Kiwis and Cocktails gave me this fab award:

The Rules:

1. List 6 things you are a master in.

2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome

I am a master in:

1) Being loud. Seriously, I can not talk softly. My whisper is at the volume of most people's normal voices.

2) Mincing garlic. Once I saw Rachel Ray use this technique with coarse salt and I have been doing it ever since. Garlic is my fav. Sorry Vampire Bill.

3) Trivia. As long as it isn't sports trivia.

4) Spoiling my dog. I let her get away with anything.

5) Drunk singing. I love to sing to people when I am drunk, or have them request songs from me. Like a human jukebox.

6) Baking potatoes. This is a new mastery, since I started Weight Watchers a baked potato with salsa is my go to easy dinner. It took some practice but I finally have a technique where they end up perfect!

I tag:

1) a life more exciting

2) Adventures of an Anonymous Prep

3) Everyday Delights

4) Llama Tales

5) Pink Champagne

6) Cape Cod Awesome

12 comments:

sarah said...

Thanks, lady!

I am a master in a lot of thing, but I will narrow it down to 6:

1) I can find most anything on the internet.

2) Driving really fast and weaving in traffic. Maybe I shouldn't proud of this?

3) Karaoke. I can't sing well at all, but I am amazing on the stage. (Or maybe that' just what I tell myself)

4) Getting too attached to babies and puppies.

5) Being hilarious while drunk.

6) Roasting vegetables. Lame, I know.

Salt said...

Hey that is a very cool idea! I might have to play along this weekend. What a weird theater!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm the WORST at mincing garlic. Tips?? I am, however, a master at whining to the hubs. Pitiful I know. Ah ha ha

The Undomestic Mom said...

so fun!

A Wedding Story said...

MMMMMMM garlic!! Everything is better with garlic in it!

Jenny DB said...

thanks for (finally) playing :-) i am TERRIBLE about doing awards, but love getting them.. anyway, happy thursday!

Caroline said...

Ha, great tag! I am thinking of my top six as we speak! ;)

Ashley said...

haha. I just commented on that old Boston post :)
I am very loud too. People always tell me to use my indoor voice...esp last night...I was truly embarrassing my friends at Bingo. IT was my first time there- I HAD no idea you were supposed to be quiet. 2 people moved away from us. OOPSY!
yumm..Garlic. We use SOO much garlic too! It doesnt make me stink like it does some people! :))

Tracie Nall said...

That was a weird theater.

Congrats on the award!

#1 definitely applies to me too....I never have gotten the knack of whispering!

#2 mincing garlic....I saw that on Rachel Ray too. If I was a "cooking person" I would totally try that!

#6 with that no cooking thing, I don't bake potatoes...but I sure do love to eat them!

jessalyn said...

first of all- YAY to boston! that's not too far from my neck of the woods!

and second of all, thanks for the tag!! i have to do this like for reals...i was tagged by meredith for it for evah ago! it is now officially on this weekends agenda!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing this along! I wish I could mince garlic, mine always turns out a mess.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino games[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino las vegas[/url] autonomous no consign hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay anticipate casino
[/url].

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com