Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blue, White and Frustrating

I had every intention of blogging about my wonderfully fun weekend, however it really wasn't. It was actually pretty frustrating the majority of the time. I love my friend, R, but she is not the best hostess...basically she didn't seem to care much about what we wanted to do and was more concerned about meeting up with guys and her other friends. The day involved a lot of cleaning up, monitoring people that were obnoxious, and jumping said people's cars. I won't bore you with all the details...oh and to top it off I got a totally sweet farmer's tan sunburn. My friends get along great but with any close group of girls...there is drama from time to time.

Do have to point this out...I volunteered to organize the packing of the car to go to the tailgate. And it was a thing of beauty; my dad---one of the best car packers in the world---would be so proud. In fact I need to show him this picture. We also fit 7 people in there too!

So while I didn't have the best weekend my day was just made as I was checking up on all the blogging I missed...I won the Jimmy Buffett Challenge at Adventures in Newlywed! It is the first blog giveaway I have ever won! Thanks Newlywed Wife, love your blog!

4 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I'm sorry your weekend wasn't the best, but I must say that car packing job is pretty spectacular. We used to always have to take two trips for tailgating to get everything/everyone there, I'm impressed with you handiwork!

Anonymous said...

That stinks that the weekend wasn't all you expected. You are a master car packer though!!!!!

kadler said...

Holy moley, that is one packed trunk. I would love to learn how to do that well :)

Black Labs and Lilly said...

That is some impressive car packing! I just found your blog and am loving it!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com