Call me crazy but I do not think hiring someone to create a (book-jewelery-skin care products) then putting your name on it counts as work, Real Housewives of NY. The only skill required is harnessing someone else's talents, making a few doodles or dictating how many times one should kiss someone. That is not hard to do ladies.
It doesn't really both me that they do this type of thing; if you have the money and the real talent behind the operation doesn't care...more power to you. What does both me is that they call it "working" and talk about how hard this "work" is. Let's call it what it is...using your money and semi-fame to market something all about you to the sheep out there and make even more money.
Yes..I know just for blogging about this I am exhibiting sheep-ish behavior...and I am sad to admit that Kelly's jewelry actually is pretty cute. Love the little owls. Not that Leather-face really made the jewelry... so nice work "celebrity" jewelry line maker guy.
Which brings me back to my point...why can't they just admit that this isn't work? Why? Maybe I am jealous...I would much rather dictate a few words of a book then go to work everyday.
Oh, and Leather-face...be careful playing in traffic girl, that it never a good plan.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahahaha, you said exactly what i was thinking about this week's episode! Thanks for entering my giveaway - good luck :)
ha ha ha
Haha I had the exact same thoughts about Kelly running in traffic! Aren't there sidewalks in New York??
Post a Comment