Has this ever happened to any of you?
Of course I have had times where I was having a dream that was so realistic I woke up and kind of continued the dream, for example one time I was dreaming I was late for high school so I woke up (kind of half asleep) and got all ready for school...at 2 am. My parents were thrilled when I woke them up and said I needed a ride because I missed the bus.
In that case, and the few other times this has happened, I remembered waking up and the activities that happened while I was awake...even if they were prompted by a dream. And it isn't the same as sleepwalking (which I have done before and never remembered anything.)
Until Friday night, when I had a whole new dream experience...I legitimately have no idea if this really happened. I know I was having a dream where I went to bed without putting the dog in her crate and her and Gyffin (my parents dog who was at my apartment for some reason in the dream) were wandering the house. Now this is the part I thought really happened...I jumped out of bed and started walking around my bed saying, "Where are the dogs?" and K looked up and said, "She is in her crate" (which is still on our bed by the way) and so I said, "Oh, I was dreaming," and got back into bed.
The next morning I asked K about it and he said he doesn't remember me getting up, so I have no idea if the whole thing was a dream. Or just the beginning part, like I thought. Very weird.
P.S. In the middle of typing this post one of our toilet tanks cracked...out of nowhere! Water was spilling everywhere! Luckily K thought on his feet while I called the emergency maintenance line and he stopped the water before anything could be damaged. They are going to fix it tomorrow. It's times like this where I am very glad we don't own a house yet!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dreams that seem that real happen to me about once every few months, and they always have me concerned about having left the oven on!
ha ha ha!!! Thank you so much for a great laugh this morning. Russ tells me that Pepper and I both talk and such in our sleep so we must have some pretty realistic dreams, but I never rememeber them like you.
Strange dream - and what a horrific toilet disaster that you averted!
Wow I'm not sure what happened there! I rarely remember my dreams and I think it's because I have such a screwed up memory normally. LOL...
I totally understand the renting/owning thing. We're renting a house and I'm SO glad we don't have to pay for repairs right now!
Post a Comment