Hi Everyone! Sorry for my absence lately, K and I spent the weekend at my parents "watching" my brother and Gryffin while my parents went to get my sister at college. She has an internship in Boston where she goes to school this summer but is going to be home for a few weeks. Anyways, yesterday K and I did some shopping (for him mostly) and saw "Wolverine," which I thought was pretty good. I also called the breeder to check on Hanna and they said she is eating her food a doing great, only 5 days until we bring her home!
Today for Mother's Day I made portobello mushroom burgers for my mom (and the rest of my family) as well as some super yummy pasta salad. I hope all you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Now we are catching up on the DVR (Cafe Disco on The Office...omg) and relaxing, I'll be back to to posting regularly tomorrow.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cafe Disco on the Office was hilarious! Sounds like you had a fun weekend :)
I can't wait to see more puppy pictures, I was ooh-ing and ahh-ing at my office computer over the last ones you posted!
Cafe Disco had me laughing to the point of crying! I loved the Dance off between Kelly and Andy!
Post a Comment