A nice mix up from my typical margarita (on the rocks with salt) and they remind me of being in the Caribbean.

Lady Gaga "Paparazzi"
The perfect song to belt out while driving.
Garlic Poached Shrimp
I saw this recipe over at BonBon Rose and it is so yummy! It also works very well with my low carb diet. Click on the link above for the recipe...I am going to make it (or should it be them?) again tonight.
Velcro Rollers
My hair has always been kind of boring and I am horrible at doing anything with it. I used to use a straightener every day to smooth it out but that made it even flatter. After getting my hair done a couple weeks ago I was inspired to try and start putting in a bit more effort so I stopped with the straightener and started using Velcro rollers every morning. I am not an expert yet but I love how my hair has more va-va-voom!
The Twilight Saga
Why are the Twilight books so addicting? I seriously think there are little bits of crack in the pages that make you keep reading, and reading and reading. I read all 4 in about 3 days last year and decided to re-read again before going to see "New Moon" next weekend (and yes, I do have tickets already.) I assumed since I had read them already I wouldn't read them as fast or get as obsessed...yea, I was wrong.
What are you loving right now?
What are you loving right now?




6 comments:
Coconut margaritas sound delish!
I love margaritas....a regular margarita sounds really good right now!
Paparazzi is my JAM!! My husband even like it but would never admit it..ha!
totally and utterly obsessed with twilight! i cannot wait until next fri and i too have already purchased my tickets...i love it!
I've been kind of obsessed with that Lady Gaga song ever since I saw her VMA performance
Twilight book 4 is the bomb.com! ;)
Post a Comment