i have no special talent. i am only passionately curious. (albert einstein)
What? You worked at Sesame Street? What did you do?
During college I interned there (at the show) See this post: http://curiosity-cee.blogspot.com/2009/09/ch-ch-ch-changes-part-1.html
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the award. Took me a few days to post about it, but I appreciate it. :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I love that comic! Hysterical!:)
Ohhhhhhh, I love this pic!! Happy Thanksgiving lady!
Hope your having a great Thanksgiving weekend!
haha! Thats hilarious! Poor Big Bird.... Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
You worked for Sesame Street!?!? Awesome!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
9 comments:
What? You worked at Sesame Street? What did you do?
During college I interned there (at the show)
See this post: http://curiosity-cee.blogspot.com/2009/09/ch-ch-ch-changes-part-1.html
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the award. Took me a few days to post about it, but I appreciate it. :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I love that comic! Hysterical!:)
Ohhhhhhh, I love this pic!! Happy Thanksgiving lady!
Hope your having a great Thanksgiving weekend!
haha! Thats hilarious! Poor Big Bird.... Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
You worked for Sesame Street!?!? Awesome!
Post a Comment