Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Friday...and here is what is going on with me

1) I am finally starting to prepare for Christmas and I ordered Christmas cards this week from Tiny Prints. I have been wanting to do a photo card with a picture of Hanna from K and I but was sort of worried people might think it is weird to send combined Christmas card since we are not married. But then I figured, who cares and ordered these. Super excited to see how they turn out!


2) Today is my friend L's last day at work. She was in my training class and probably the only person from work that legitimately became a real friend. Over the past year we haven't hung out as much because we have different work schedules, she moved further away and we are in different departments but I will miss having her around. I am very happy for her though, since she found a job doing something she really loves! (can't wait until that's me.)

3) I think we have decided on getting a Samsung TV, we scoped them out last Saturday and talked to a very helpful Best Buy worker. We also told her (the Besy Buy worker that is) how we were planning on going on Black Friday and she said unless we want to get a "doorbuster" (which is usually not as good of a model apparently) there was no point as they match sales the whole Thanksgiving week. We are going to go on Wednesday night. It is nice not to have to worry about getting K a big present this year since we are getting the TV (as our present to each other)...he is so hard to shop for!

Happy Friday Everyone!





sidenote: I have really been sucking at blog post titles lately. sorry.

6 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think we're going to have to get a new tv soon too. Our bedroom one is on the fritz and I'm a baby who has to fall asleep to the tv. Ah ha

Caroline said...

Love the Christmas cards! I want to see Ms. Hannah's Christmas portrait! ;) Have a good weekend and thanks for the blog award!

Jenni said...

We almost got a samsung. We were choosing between it and the new Sony model.... but ended up getting th sony. It had a cool new internet feature and streams netflix movies directly. :) It's pretty amazing!
Cute blog!
My boyfriend and I are sending joint cards this year too. Im hoping we might be engaged by the time we send them out, but if not people can deal with it. :)

jessica said...

I was the same way, never wanting to send them because we're not married yet but who cares, people love you anyway and want to see you! :) Msg me your address on Facebook too so I can send you a card, I ordered mine from there too!! :)

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

unrelated, but I did want to tell you that I showed single guy your confession from last friday and he loved it. He also wants to know what you look like.

Jane said...

I bet that card will look so great! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com