I'm back! Not that I went anywhere, I just took some time away from the computer over the long weekend...hopefully work will not be too busy today so I can catch up on all of your blogs! Even though it was only 4 days it felt like a much longer time off of work (amazing) and I also probably ate enough food to cover about 3 weeks. I feel like I gained 10 pounds but I am way to scared to get on the scale.
Here is a little recap of my weekend, as usual I didn't take any pictures...I'm thinking about making "take more pictures" my New Years resolution:
Wednesday: K and I went out and bought our NEW TV! (it was our Christmas present to each other) We ended up get the 46" Samsung LCD. Now that I have an HD TV it seems like I haven't even really been watching TV all these years. I would highly recommend Samsung, our TV was very easy to set up and works great.
Thursday: Thanksgiving! We (K and I) started off the day by going to a Thanksgiving wine tasting at this cute local wine store then we headed over to my parents house. It was just my parents, siblings, K, me and the pups so we had a relaxing day watching the parade, the dog show, some movies and of course eating!
Friday: My mom, sister and I opted to go to some wineries instead of shopping, so we spent most of the day doing that. Maryland has a lot of small cute wineries and several of them are pretty close to where I live.
Saturday: We all headed over to College Park for the University of Maryland vrs. Boston College (where my sister goes) football game. Even though I hate football and it was very windy/cold, it was still a lot of fun tailgating.
Sunday: In the morning, K and I went shopping for a fake tree and Christmas decorations, last year we didn't decorate our apartment at all which was a little sad. We got a great deal on a tree from Target that was labeled wrong and some other fun decorations. I spent the afternoon decorating while K studied for finals then we went back over to my parents for Chinese food and to help decorate their tree (which is where all my ornaments are.)
Whew...typing about all that made me tired, it was a jam packed weekend...I feel like I need a nap. Too bad I am back at work today :(
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How cool that you guys went to wineries instead of shopping, such a fun idea!
we just bought the same tv for our bedrooM! Isn't it amazing!!!
Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes!
wineries instead of shopping is a fabulous idea. glad you had a fun holiday weekend!
I feel like I gained about 10 pounds too!! Too much eating!
You and me both lady. Food is off the menu. Ah ha ha
winery = MUCH better idea than Black Friday shopping!
Post a Comment