Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: Movie Genre

Wishful Wednesday


I wish my life was a movie and I would want it to be an epic, fantasy, adventure!



Not sure if this is an official genre or not but it's definitely my favorite type of movie. And how awesome would it be to be sword fighting against amazing landscapes in an epic battle of good vrs. evil?


Similar to my absolute favorite movies... the Lord of Rings Trilogy.




Although I would probably want to be a little more glam than a hobbit.


Or perhaps I could be a young, witty witch, fighting evil in between classes at my magical school. A wand might also be easier to wield than a broad sword.



Don't worry if this was really me I would use magic and/or twilight makeup to fix my two tone skin.




{if anyone was looking for proof that I am nerd...here you go}

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

How cute are you!! For some reason, not my cup of tea, BUT I would totally watch your movie! *I actually fell asleep in it in their theater, but maybe that's because I went to the opening midnight show!

sarah said...

I have never even seen Lord of the Rings! Random, huh?

Jenny DB said...

Love it. I think this might be more up my alley than chick flick, not that id on't love a good chick flick.. btu lord of the rings, pretty mcuh amazing!! it has love, fantasy, adventure, action, etc. it's got it all:)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Aww this is awesome! Love Lord of the rings. I'd probably want to be a zombie movie. =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com